From the sense of security to the lasting financial advantages, there are many upsides to purchasing and owning your very own home in Jacksonville, FL. While this decision takes a lot of thought and planning, your knowledgeable and trusted team at Dream Finders Homes is here to guide you along your exciting journey!
New Homes in Jacksonville
With a new home in a safe, secure community, built with uniquely-designed floor plans, first-rate construction, and superior materials, the advantages of owning vs. renting have never been more clear. With us, you’ll enjoy impeccable quality and comfort in a community that loves you and your family back.
If you have enough for a down payment, you can own. If you can own, you can buy new. Here are a few reasons to consider buying a new home in Jacksonville instead of renting or buying used:
Benefits of Buying a New Home
- A better home. In today’s market, it’s more difficult than ever to find a quality rental in a great area. One of our well-designed homes, on the other hand, provides the space, design, and security that you want, in a Jacksonville neighborhood you love.
- New is all you. In a used home, whether you’re renting or buying, you’re stuck with someone else’s style and choices. But as the owner of a brand new Dream Finders home, you have “creative control” over the look and feel of your living space. From your paint and cabinets to your flooring and carpet, you’ll have plenty of choices to add your personal touch.
- No landlord. When you rent, your monthly payments only benefit your landlord, whereas mortgage payments made by you build equity for you. Not to mention, you’re always at the mercy of your landlord when you rent, while owning puts far more power and independence into your hands.
- Financial predictability. Simply put, renting is unstable. Rates can (and will) increase, oftentimes based on the whims of your landlord… which is not the kind of surprise you typically enjoy. With a fixed-rate mortgage, your payments are fixed for the life of the loan, which is far more manageable than rental market fluctuations. Learn more about financing options.
- Tax benefits and savings. When you own your home, part of your mortgage payment goes toward the principal repayment, helping you to build equity. Best of all, you’ll continue to enjoy tax deductions on interest payments and property taxes.
The Perfect Starter Homes in Jacksonville
At Dream Finders Homes, we prioritize communities that are perfect for any first-time buyer. Here are a few examples:
Dunns Crossing – Single Family Homes starting in the mid $200’s
East Village – Townhomes starting in the mid $300’s
Liberty Square South – Single Family Homes starting in the upper $200’s
Let’s face it — renting is so yesterday. When all is said and done, the true cost of renting doesn’t match up to the benefits of owning a home. After all, when it’s yours, you can make it yours… so make 2021 the year you turn your rent payment into a down payment on a new Dream Finders home!