Dream Finders Homes loves making people happy by building beautiful homes in exceptional locations across Jacksonville. Our team members are dedicated to providing you with unsurpassed quality, uncompromising value, and an extraordinary level of personalization. The communities we build boast amazing amenities and homes by the beach found only in Northeast Florida.
If you’re thinking of making the move to Jacksonville, Florida, Dream Finders has a great community near there called Beachwalk that will provide you with a comfortable lifestyle with a mix of family-friendly fun and resort-style lifestyle. We have quick move-in homes available now, so you don’t have to wait to enjoy the benefits of living here. Read on for more about our homes for sale near Jacksonville, FL, and what makes this community and location special.
Beach Living Has Never Been More Within Reach Than at Beachwalk!
Beachwalk is St. Johns’ premier community for luxurious and comfortable living. This community allows you to experience resort-style living in high-quality homes. You’ll instantly feel the exciting atmosphere with amenities that the entire family can enjoy.
The amenities at Beachwalk include fun and relaxing options for everyone, including Northeast Florida’s first 14-acre crystal lagoon! Enjoy resort-style beach living with access to kayaking or sailing, swimming, and water slides, a swim-up restaurant & bar, sand volleyball, and more.
A brand new 12,000 square-foot clubhouse offers a swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center with Star Trac® Core Health & Fitness equipment, a yoga studio, weight training equipment, TRX room, and a children’s activity room. Beachwalk also offers six brand new Har-Tru tennis courts, a TPC 18-hole putting green, and a unique doggy splash park. This golf cart-friendly community is the perfect place to enjoy a permanent vacation – and the healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
One of the best amenities is outside the community: the St. Johns County School District, specifically the brand new Beachside High School that opened for the 2022-23 academic year. The new school includes academic buildings, a cafeteria, a gym, an auditorium, and a center courtyard.
The school is the first in the county to offer a pre-veterinarian training program. It will enroll 100 students to start, and staff will be able to bring their pets into the clinic for exams and hands-on exercises. There are other unique “academies” as well, one specializing in global logistics and supply chain management, and another in information technology. Beachside has a full slate of athletics, from football to golf, basketball to wrestling, lacrosse to tennis, cross-country to track & field. There are dozens of honor societies and clubs, too, including Model UN, photography, fishing, dramatics, and so many more.
5 Reasons Why Living in Jacksonville, FL is Right for the Whole Family
No matter how you slice it, the Jacksonville area is a great place to live and raise a family. From the healthy economy to incredible schools, a fascinating history to a reasonable cost of living, there are so many reasons why Jacksonville (and St. Johns County in particular) is right for your family. Here are our top 5:
- Life on the Beach, Of Course! Located along both the Atlantic coast and the St. Johns River, St. Johns County has beaches almost everywhere, offering easy access to water sports, swimming, boating, fishing, and other water-related activities. There are also hundreds of state and local parks offering nearly unlimited outdoor adventures. Jacksonville has many annual 5k runs & walks along with courses and trails for runners to enjoy while training. No excuses… get outside and enjoy the Florida sunshine!
- Top-Ranked Schools. The St. Johns County School District is ranked #1 in the entire state of Florida and within the top 100 in the country. The schools offer extracurricular activities, advanced placement options, and connections to popular universities around the country. This is a community that takes education seriously, putting children first by creating a productive and fulfilling future for them. According to U.S. News & World Report’s ranking of the nation’s best schools, Jacksonville is home to several of the state’s top institutions. In fact, four Jacksonville schools scored within the top 50 Florida institutions.
- A Sense of Community. This is one of the most important yet intangible elements of choosing a place to live. If you want somewhere that offers a family-friendly environment, Jacksonville/St. Johns County is it! Residents here are very community-centric, supporting local businesses, and working together to maintain the region’s high standards. There are plenty of family-friendly establishments, local events, and fun things to do, too. Go to a Jaguars game, spend the day at the Jacksonville Zoo, or embrace the holiday spirit during the Beaches Winter Light Festival, just to name a few.
- A Vibrant Culture. There’s no denying that one of the things that makes Jacksonville and St. Johns County so special is the history and culture. St. Augustine is recognized as the first settlement in America, founded in the 1600s. So the area (including St. Johns County) is packed with places on the National Register of Historic Places. (For example, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, Colonial Quarter, St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum, and Fort Matanzas National Monument.) All that history includes tons of culture, too. The cobbled roads and 17th-century architecture connect you to the people and cultures that created this place. St. Johns County is also known as an artists’ enclave, with festivals and galleries everywhere. This is absolutely a great place to show kids the value of history, culture, and art.
- A Reasonable Cost of Living. For its size, the Jacksonville area offers a reasonable price tag along with all of the perks of city life. It’s a great fit for people trying to balance a family budget. Housing is one of the biggest benefits of the affordable cost of living. With an index of 92 against the national index of 100, buying a home here is within reach for most families. It’s also a sound investment, as the Jacksonville housing market has steadily increased by 132 percent since 1990. Employment rates are steady, too. Some major employers include Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan Chase, the hospitality industry, and, of course, the Naval Air Station, which provides tons of jobs on the massive military base and brings in diversity, too.
Let Dream Finders Be Your Guide for Homes for Sale Near Jacksonville!
Dream Finders Homes is here for you in your new home search and when you’re ready to make the move to the Jacksonville area, we have quick move-in homes for sale in Florida by the beach. With all of the incredible highlights of life on the beach and the exquisite homes in Beachwalk, you’ll be happy you made the move. We’d love to show you more, so connect with us to get started!