With many years of experience building new construction homes across the country, Dream Finders Homes knows the best places to live. We take extra care in planting our communities and homes in cities and towns that cater to every lifestyle. North Carolina is a special state that has many areas perfectly fit to call home. We’re happy to offer a range of communities throughout the state, including in the city of Fayetteville.
If you’re looking for houses for sale in Fayetteville, NC, you’ll want to check out the Preserve at Lake Upchurch. This is one of the Dream Finders’ communities where you’ll find our superior quality homes with unique designs and unmatched personalization. A new home in this community is the perfect complement to the vibrant, exciting city. Read on for more about Preserve at Lake Upchurch and living in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Quick Move-In & Single Family Homes for Sale in Fayetteville, N.C.
Preserve at Lake Upchurch offers something for everyone, from the prime location in Fayetteville to the proximity to everyday conveniences and activities the whole family can enjoy. Plus, the homes include amazing features to make coming home a treat.
Living in Preserve at Lake Upchurch puts you just minutes from excellent restaurants and grocery stores like Harris Teeter and Walmart Supercenter. Take the kids to an array of fun activities nearby like the outdoor recreation at Rockfish Camp and Retreat Center or Golfview Greenway Walking Trail. Best of all, they’ll be able to attend excellent schools in the number one school district in the area, Cumberland County School District.
The homes are just as amazing as the location. You’ll find single family homes with five unique designs to choose from with premium features. These features include a professional landscaping package with sodded front, side, and rear yards, and irrigation with water conservation sensors. There are also aluminum gutters with splash blocks that wrap the homes plus a gas water heater and a gas range.
The Wrightsville and Calabash floor plans perfectly balance all of the open concept living and room for storage. The Jordan, Trillium, and Southport are our floor plans giving you the most room for growing families and visitors. The floor plans range from 2 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 4 bathrooms, and 1,912 to 2,825 square feet. Each plan offers tons of personalization with options for an extended patio, a gourmet kitchen, a fireplace, and much more. They all include 2-car garages, front porches, and back patios with more personalization options. No matter what you need, the homes at the Preserve at Lake Upchurch can accommodate it! There may even be a quick move-in home already on its way to being your perfect match. Take a look here!
While there may be many homes for sale in Fayetteville, NC for you to choose from, we highly recommend a new home versus an old, previously owned home. New homes come with the benefit of having new systems and materials, so you don’t have to worry about costly updates and repairs. They’re built to the highest standards and include energy-efficient features and modern designs. Imagine walking into a resale home and finding out it’s built to old codes that will cost thousands to update. New construction homes also come with the peace of mind of builder and brand manufacturer warranties, whereas there are either no warranties or they’re expired, have reduced coverages, and are non-transferable with a resale home. Overall, new homes are the way to go.
Why Should You Move to Fayetteville, N.C.?
- Cost of Living – The overall cost of living in Fayetteville is 20% lower than the national average with groceries at 4% and utilities at 5% lower than the national average.
- Affordable Housing – Homes here cost much less than the national average making it not only affordable to live, but a great place to find your home.
- Cultural Diversity – Fayetteville, North Carolina earned an A+ from niche.com when it comes to diversity. From the people to the cuisine to the things to do, it has it all.
- Access to Mountains & Beaches – Experience the best of both worlds. You can get to the beach in about an hour and a half or take a longer trip to the mountains about three and a half hours away.
- Near Military Bases – Fayetteville is close to Fort Bragg, one of the largest military bases in the country. You’ll feel a sense of pride and protection passing military personnel.
- Craft Beer Scene – The craft beer scene is quickly growing with many new breweries opening downtown. Sample beers and tour several local breweries that also offer delicious food.
- Outdoor Beauty & Recreation – From the Cape Fear Botanical Garden to the ZipQuest zipline adventures, the great outdoors in Fayetteville is a sight to behold. You can also find a range of parks, trails, nature preserves, and gardens to enjoy.
- Top-Quality Education – No matter what level, you’ll find exceptional educational opportunities throughout Fayetteville.
- Golf Scene – Golf is one of the many things to do in Fayetteville, NC. There are tons of high-quality golf courses to choose from, some designed by well-known golfers and course architects.
- Many Things to Do – From day to night, there are many things to do in Fayetteville. Check out the array of museums, festivals, live music events, art galleries, nightclubs, unique dining and shopping, outdoor recreation, and so much more.
Connect with Dream Finders to Find Your Dream Home Today!
Choosing to live in a Dream Finders’ community in Fayetteville, NC means an overall high quality of life. You’ll enjoy a range of benefits like low costs of living, a diverse culture, and plenty of things to do. And as the cherry on top, a beautiful new home at Preserve at Upchurch Lake. Take a moment to browse the floor plans and quick move-in homes available here. If you have any questions or want to learn more, connect with us online. At Dream Finders Homes, we’ll always do our best to provide you with the best places to call home!